Login / Register

Personal Plans Insurance Forms

The forms on this page are for administrators and employees in GuideStone Personal Plans.

Forms for Group Plans employees and authorized administrators can be found on the Group Plans forms page.

Personal Plans Enrollment Forms

Medical Plans

To determine if you are eligible to participate in GuideStone's Personal Plans please visit Personal Plans Eligibility and Enrollment Guidelines.

Dental Plans

You may enroll in dental coverage at any time.

Term Life and Accident Plans

You may apply for term life and accident plans at any time. Please allow six to eight weeks for your application to be processed.

Disability Plans

You may apply for a disability plan at any time. Please allow six to eight weeks for your application to be processed.

Medicare-Coordinating Plans
Seminary Students

If you are a student at a GuideStone-approved seminary, college or Bible school, you may be eligible for Open Enrollment in the Personals Plans for Seminarians if you meet all of the following guidelines:

  • You must apply during the first 60 days of your initial registration date.
  • You must not have attended or obtained a degree from another GuideStone-approved seminary, college or Bible school.
  • You must attend a school that is eligible to utilize products and services made available by or through GuideStone. Some schools will require enrollment in an official degree program that is intended to qualify you for a full-time position in a ministerial field.

Medical Enrollment:

Medical enrollment is only available for paid employees working 20 or more hours per week. Please see Personal Plans enrollment information.

You may only enroll in Personal Plans medical coverage by calling within the 60-day window after an eligible special enrollment event occurs. We are unable to offer enrollment to late entrants.

  • Special enrollment events include: new employment, transition to working 20 or more hours per week, marriage, acquiring a new dependent by birth, adoption or placement for adoption, or loss of eligibility for other medical coverage.

Dental, Term Life and Accident Plan Enrollment:

To get a quote, contact us or visit GuideStoneInsurance.org and Get A Quote.

Use these forms for enrollments.


If you are not eligible for open enrollment or if you are requesting term life coverage for your dependents, you must complete an Evidence of Good Health Application for Seminary Students for all family members requesting coverage.

Additional Personal Plans Forms