Payroll Services by
Spend Less Time on Payroll and ACA Compliance. Get More Time to Focus on Ministry.
Clergy and ministry tax laws can create an administrative burden for your ministry. Now there’s an easier way.
GuideStone and MinistryWorks® by Brotherhood Mutual are working together to make your ministry payroll manageable.
Simplify, while creating efficiency.
MinistryWorks serves churches and related ministries with:
- Payroll processing
- Payroll tax filing and reporting
- Time and attendance tracking
- Workers’ compensation assistance
Confused about Affordable Care Act reporting?
MinistryWorks can help:
- Determine if you are an applicable large employer* and are required to offer coverage
- Complete and file Form 1094-C and Form 1095-C with the IRS
- Mail Form 1095-C to your eligible employees
- Track your full-time equivalent employee status throughout the year
*Your ministry may be subject to a penalty if it does not offer minimum essential health coverage. We encourage you to speak to a locally licensed attorney about the Affordable Care Act and if it affects your ministry.
Refer to the fact sheet Understanding the Employer Mandate’s Penalties for details.
Review IRS FAQs' questions 24 and 25 to learn how to calculate potential penalties.