New medical and prescription drug ID cards will only be issued to groups enrolling in a new plan. Participants in renewing groups should continue using their existing ID cards.
Participants in groups enrolling in new plans during October and November will receive new ID cards around January 1 for the new plan year. Groups who enroll in new plans at other times during the year can expect to receive their ID cards about 10 business days after their initial enrollment.
Your ID cards will come from our medical, prescription and dental vendors (i.e., Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, Express Scripts and Cigna).
You can access virtual ID cards by logging into your MyGuideStone® account and selecting the appropriate vendor links. You can also visit each vendor's website directly to register and access ID cards, claims and account information.
If you need to visit your doctor or fill a prescription before your ID card arrives, here's what you need to know:
Your Medical Benefits
You need to see a doctor. But your medical ID card hasn’t arrived yet. Share this information with your doctor.
- Network: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group number: CQM363
- Member number: your Social Security number
- Benefit questions: 1-866-472-0924
- Hospital or facility admissions: 1-800-452-8507
- Claims address: P.O. Box 1210, Pittsburgh, PA 15230-1210
You can also visit www.HighmarkBCBS.com and create an account to print a temporary ID card.
Your Prescription Drug Benefits
You need to fill a prescription, but your prescription ID card hasn’t arrived yet. Share this information with your pharmacy.
- Administrator: Express Scripts
- Group number: ABSBC01
- Group number for Medicare-coordinating plans: ABSBC02
- Rx Bin - 610014
You can also visit www.Express-Scripts.com and create an account to print a temporary ID card.
Your Dental Benefits
- Network: Cigna
- Customer Service: 1-800-CIGNA24 (1-800-244-6224)
- GuideStone Group Number – 3172000
- GuideStone HMO Group Number – 10112922
Mobile Sites and Apps
Manage your health care, no matter where you are, with mobile sites and apps from your providers. Start here.