If you’ve enrolled in a medical plan, your medical and prescription drug ID cards will arrive around January 1. If you need to visit your doctor before your ID card arrives, what do you do? What if you need to fill a prescription? Here’s what you need to know before you receive your ID cards.
Your Medical Benefits
You need to see a doctor. But your medical ID card hasn’t arrived yet. Share this information with your doctor.
- Network: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group number: CQM363
- Member number: your Social Security number
- Benefit questions: 1-866-472-0924
- Hospital or facility admissions: 1-800-452-8507
- Claims address: P.O. Box 1210, Pittsburgh, PA 15230-1210
You can also visit www.HighmarkBCBS.com and create an account to print a temporary ID card.
Your Prescription Drug Benefits
You need to refill a prescription. But your prescription ID card hasn’t arrived yet. Share this information with your pharmacy.
- Administrator: Express Scripts
- Group number: ABSBC01
- Group number for Medicare-coordinating plans: ABSBC02
- Rx Bin - 610014
You can also visit www.Express-Scripts.com and create an account to print a temporary ID card.
Your Dental Benefits
- Network: Cigna
- Customer Service: 1-800-CIGNA24 (1-800-244-6224)
- GuideStone Group Number – 3172000
- GuideStone HMO Group Number – 10112922
Mobile Sites and Apps
Manage your health care, no matter where you are, with mobile sites and apps from your providers. Start here.