If you are a student at a GuideStone-approved seminary, college or Bible school, you may be eligible for Open Enrollment in the Personals Plans for Seminarians if you meet all of the following guidelines:
- You must apply during the first 60 days of your initial registration date.
- You must not have attended or obtained a degree from another GuideStone-approved seminary, college or Bible school.
- You must attend a school that is eligible to utilize products and services made available by or through GuideStone. Some schools will require enrollment in an official degree program that is intended to qualify you for a full-time position in a ministerial field.
Medical enrollment is only available for paid employees working 20 or more hours per week.
To determine if you are eligible to participate in GuideStone's Personal Plans please visit Personal Plans Eligibility and Enrollment Guidelines.
- Review your medical plan options.
- Contact us to enroll.
- Complete the Certification of Dependent Eligibility if you want your spouse or children in your plan. Return the completed form to GuideStone at 5005 LBJ Freeway, Ste. 2200, Dallas, TX 75244-6152 or fax it to us at (877) 834-1025.
Dental, Term Life and Accident Plan Enrollment:
To get a quote, contact us or visit GuideStoneInsurance.org and Get A Quote.
Use these forms for enrollments.
If you are not eligible for open enrollment or if you are requesting term life coverage for your dependents, you must complete an Evidence of Good Health Application for Seminary Students for all family members requesting coverage.