Premier Dental Care and Choice Dental Care Claims
Typically, a dentist office will file claims as needed for reimbursement. Have your dentist submit your claim on any American Dental Association (ADA) approved claim form, or you can download a dental claim form from Cigna's website. Check with your dental office to make sure you know what their policies and procedures are to handle claims.
To file a Premier Dental Care or Choice Dental Care claim:
- Complete a separate dental claim form for each family member. You can download a dental claim form from MyCigna.com.
- Complete the patient and subscriber (employee) information on the dental claim form. You may need to use information from your ID card.
- The group number for the GuideStone dental plan is 3172000.
- Submit an itemized statement showing name of patient, types of service (ADA codes), date of service and dentist’s name and address.
- Keep a copy of each claim that you file.
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 188037
Chattanooga, TN 37422-8037
You can access myCigna.com and check to see if your dentist has filed a claim.
For additional information, please refer to the Claims FAQs and the Dental FAQs.