Our Medicare-coordinating plans combine “one-stop” convenience with a great price. Choose which one works best for you.
With more convenience at a more affordable price, your Medicare choice is a simple one. GuideStone’s Care Today and Care Basic plans are both built around care.
Get A Quote for a Medicare-coordinating plan and see your affordable rate.
||You might consider this plan if:
Care Basic Plan
Medicare Part A (hospitalization) and Part D (prescription drugs) services only
- You are generally healthy and primarily want coverage for hospital stays.
- You need a plan with a lower monthly cost.
Care Today Plan
Medicare Part A (hospitalization), Part B (physician) and Part D (prescription drugs) services*
- You visit the doctor frequently.
- You have a chronic condition that requires specialized care and/or supplies.
- You'd rather spend more for your plan each month so you're protected from unexpected costs at the doctor's office.
*It is very important that you purchase Medicare Part B coverage. GuideStone pays secondary insurance benefits only on those claims for which Medicare is the primary payer of claims. Without Medicare Part B coverage, your out-of-pocket expenses will increase since you will be responsible for all of your physician services costs.
We help handle all the paperwork:
- We simplify the complexities of Medicare by helping you every step of the way.
- You can talk to a GuideStone Medicare specialist for one-on-one consultations.
We let you choose any doctor who accepts Medicare, plus you get the advantages of Express Scripts, too:
- You won’t compromise on your healthcare.
- You don’t have to replace your trusted family physician.
- Express Scripts, your Part D pharmacy benefits provider, is one of the best with 55,000+ participant network pharmacies and a mail order service, too.
Enroll in a Care Plan
If you have any questions, please give us a call toll-free at 1-888-98-GUIDE (1-888-984-8433) and ask to speak with a Medicare specialist.