Life’s Stresses Aren’t a Game
Real-Life Solutions Are Close at Hand with the Unum Employee Assistance Program — Work/Life Balance
Life is stressful. The constant juggling act of work, family and service can leave you feeling overloaded and weary.
GuideStone® and our long-term disability provider, Unum, are here to help.
Through Unum’s work-life balance employee assistance program, you’ll have 24/7 access to confidential assistance on your phone or computer.
These services are available to any GuideStone long-term disability member, their eligible dependents, parents and parents-in-law.
Help is easy to access.
- By phone
- Call 1-800-854-1446
- Unlimited, confidential, 24/7
- In person
- You can get up to three visits at no additional cost to you with a Licensed Professional Counselor. Your counselor may refer you to resources in your community for ongoing support.
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program is designed to help you lead a happier and more productive life at home and at work. Call for confidential access to a Licensed Professional Counselor who can help you with:
- Stress, depression, anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Family and parenting problems
- Anger, grief and loss
- And more
You can also reach out to a specialist for help with balancing work and life issues. Just call and one of our work/life specialists can answer your questions and help you find resources in your community that include:
- Child care
- Elder care
- Legal questions
- Identity theft
- Financial services, debt management, credit report issues
- Even reducing your medical/dental bills!
The views and opinions expressed by the Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program are those of the entity and do not necessarily reflect the views of GuideStone®, its affiliates or its employees.